Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing The Real Estate Sign Guys. By you, company, your
agent or your admin (client) logging in with our software and placing an
order you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following policies, terms,
– Late Fees are $40 every 30 days after invoices are created.
– We do not offer same day service, however we do offer next day rush
service for an additional fee. (Most orders are completed within 3 business
– Clients are responsible for placing their own orders in the system,
via app or website (therealestatesignguys.com).
– If no flag or marker is present,we will use our best judgment to
choose an installation location.We hold no liability in sign placement. If
a client, agent, homeowner or municipality does not like the sign location
it can be relocated for an additional fee.
– Client and/or homeowner is responsible for locating all gas, water,
septic, sewer, sprinkler, cable lines, utilities, etc., as well as calling
811 or visiting http://www.digsafelynewyork.com/ within 3 days of install
request to mark utility locations, as required by law. Client and/or
homeowner is liable for any damages resulting from installation location
NOT The Real Estate Sign Guys. LLC, whether the client provided the exact
location for installation or not.
– Client is responsible to confirm post & sign placement is allowed
as per the property owner, seller, HOA, town, City, zoning, code, and/or
ordinances, etc. We are not responsible for confirming such allowability.
Placing an order implies the client has the right, permission, and
approvals to allow us to install post and/or signage.
– Vacant land is especially difficult, as there is no house number or
markings. When placing a vacant land installation order, Client is required
to provide the nearest GPS location, telephone pole number or lot number,
confirm mapping location is correct, AND mark vacant land installation
location with a flag or other marker. Flags are available upon request. If
no marker is present, we are not responsible for sign location and will
incur additional charges to relocate.
– If the property owner does not allow us to complete an order, or we
are hindered from completing an order in any way, you the client will still
be charged their original order total
– Any post, sign, or items removed and not located, will be charged
to you, the client as missing. Client is responsible for recovery of any
said missing post, sign, or items. At the time of removal, missing fees
will be charged to the client for items missing or damaged beyond further
use. Missing fees are determined by the type of item missing, and subject
to change depending on the cost of replacement. We are not responsible or
financially liable for any Client sign panel missing, stolen, scratched,
bent, broken or otherwise damaged or deemed unusable, whether while
installed at a listing, in transit, or in the warehouse. Client will be
refunded for any missing item that is later returned.
– If we make a trip to the property for a removal, the client will be
charged, even if the post & sign were missing.
– We will store clients sign panels in our warehouse free of charge.
– The Real Estate Sign Guys may throw away sign panels for Clients
who are no longer members of the Office, unless Office requests the signs
to be returned to them within 7 days of Client’s departure. We will not
store signs that are no longer able to be used or inaccurate.
– Any and all policies, terms, conditions, services, prices, and fees
are subject to change at any time.